Thursday, November 26, 2009

Not Quite There Yet

I am making a mistake.

Waking up in my own room, having toast and coffee everyday, reporting when and where I'm going, taking the bus back and forth to the city, shopping, coming back to dinner made for me, showering, spending hours on the computer, trying to volunteer in retirement communities and public safety, then going to bed for 8-10 hours... sounds WAY too familiar.

I didn't come all the way here to live like I did at home.

So I'm going to do what I came here to do... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Helloooo! just got caught up with all your posts! glad to hear you got a free tour in! and dont worry about not brushing ur teeth, i dont do it sometimes and i look fine!!! bwahaha!! Anywho, keep us posted, i wanna hear your plans!! and HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! We all miss and love you...

    -everyone from SF!!

    ReplyDelete