Friday, February 19, 2010

Gushing

Absolutely gushing. With such joy, such happiness. Holding it all in (for the time being)!

The last few days have been the happiest of my life. Absolutely. I am so lucky. I get my share of dark days... they always say to look for the silver lining in the clouds. But the one I found is so much better..


You may have to click on the photos to see them as they're meant to be seen. Yesterday was a cloudy day, but there was a lining. And it was pink. How beautiful it is to see something like this  - unexpectedly, surprisingly, clearly, and simply. 

Thank you for all your support and loving thoughts and comments. It means everything to me. I miss my family!

2 comments:

  1. ahh its beautiful! 4 days and counting!!!!! eeeeeeeEEEeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy news!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations, Leslie & Justin!

    ReplyDelete