Monday, January 4, 2010

In January it's so nice...

....while slipping on the sliding ice!
To sip hot chicken soup with rice
Sipping once, sipping twice,
Sipping chicken soup with rice!

Here we are, at the beginning of the new year. Hurrah!

I don't have much to report, but I have a very strong, determined feeling that 2010 will be a wondrous thing to celebrate. I hope all of you had a very pleasant celebration in some shape/form of the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010.

So what's next... hm. I am still in Paihia, days are still perfect from beginning to end (have I mentioned how happy I am here, and how much I love this place)? But some time soon I will take advantage of the road out, and explore more of what New Zealand is and has to offer. It was raining today, the first time in too long, and it felt like home - misty, foggy, homey. A little humid as well. I am missing a lot of people, places, things back at home, but I am sure it is not unhealthy. I think of family of course, friends, and of Webster House. I miss them all!

But I have pictures to post, and will post them soon. That should do something to bring about some smiles :)  I wish everybody was as happy as I am now.

2 comments:

  1. oohh.. chicken soup sounds good right now... =] it sunny here.. but still cold! my heater has been on all day.. cant believe im coming in two MONTHS!! AGHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures! pictures! pictures!

    happy new year mui mui!!!!

    ReplyDelete