Monday, January 11, 2010

Gray Anatomy

Some more pictures taken from my deck...









Grey vs. Gray: I couldn't figure out the difference(s) between "Grey" and "Gray" (well, yes the vowels are different), but I just read that "Grey" is used in UK English and "Gray" in US English. I don't know if that's correct but it works for me... If you know otherwise please let me know! I'm curious!

Speaking of Grey vs. Gray...




Left: Karl, who is from Ireland but now lives in Paihia.
Right: Me (yes, all the time)



This time I did not get overzealous and pile on too much (mud), so that it could DRY, like it's supposed to ;)

But you should SMELL this stuff... and yes, the Asian guy behind me wearing clothes suitable (pun intended) for work has chosen to swim in hot, mineral, muddy, sulfur-infused water on his Sunday evening... I think it is worth the second look :)

4 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha! love the asian guy!
    and LOVE the grey look on you!
    "ITS NOT DRYING!!!" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gray is "color", grey is "colour".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the picture of you covered in mud is my new favorite. I am going to have some similar one in April when Korea begins its Mud Festival. I am getting my tickets ASAP, thanks for reminding me!

    http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=korea+mud+festival&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=8kpnS_-REs2TkAWr_tnrDw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCEQsAQwAw

    ReplyDelete