Monday, December 14, 2009

"You Wouldn't Believe It..."


Sunday has come and passed.

"You wouldn't believe it..." unless you were in Paihia, in which case you hear these stories all the time. I missed my bus back to Auckland. Then I missed Jam Night. I woke up this morning, still in Paihia.

I AM STILL IN PAIHIA.

It cost me so much money to be here, and to stay here. I am still paying for my room in Auckland. I paid bus fare for the bus I didn't take. I am drinking lots of beer. So.. at this rate, it looks like I will need to find a job sooner than expected. But that bus fare... may have been the best money I ever spent. Wasted.

If I say I'll write again when I return to Auckland, I may never submit another post. So, suffice it to say that today I am in Paihia, and I don't know what tomorrow or the day after will bring.

I am still happier than ever. And absolutely none of it was ever part of my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment