Monday, December 28, 2009

Flocks!

People are flocking all over the place. I have plans to head down to Whangarei (FONG-AR-AYE) today. It's a good thing because suddenly there is traffic on the streets and no room on the sidewalks. Paihia is getting flocked with visitors.. a little too much for me. But I shouldn't be talking, I'm a visitor myself. For now.

I'll be flocking down to Whangarei for about 3 days (that's the plan, but you know... it's a foreign concept here). As usual internet time is limited... I just want to thank everybody who e-mailed, message'd, called, texted, reached out to me during Christmas time. I was thinking of you all too. Merry Christmas and best wishes for an exciting/relaxing/happy New Year, whatever you need most.

Hopefully I will get some nice photos of Whangarei. I know my blog is getting boring without the photos... There are so many people I want to talk to, but so far away... One day soon I will sit down and make some phone calls to re-connect with my loved ones. Until then, take care - stay warm, dry and cheerful!

2 comments:

  1. we misss uuuuu.. we need to webcam so u can open ur preseenttss!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. presents? what presents, she didnt get any....muahahahahha!!!

    ReplyDelete